After the second take of the video I was pleased with the outcome as I had gotten all of the footage I needed, with the bonus of having a few takes of each shot, therefor when it comes to editing and one isn't quite right I will have a back take to fall back on, preventing any necessary re-shoots of any footage.
Thursday, 31 October 2013
Evaluation of Filming Day
During the second take of filming the weather stayed consistent as researched and it also didn't take us long to get to the different locations as I knew exactly where we needed to go and planned my time accordingly (train times). As a result i have realised the importance of planning before filming, for example in take 1 of filming the sunset was a lot earlier than expected and it was too dark to do the filming, even with the lights. We also made a rough estimate of the time it would take, and unfortunately it took more than expected, therefor not being able to get as much footage as expected.
Labels:
Evaluation,
filming,
Video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment