Thursday, 17 October 2013

Digipack Photo's

Photo Shoot for Digipak







I quite like these photographs of my cast member, and might include these on the cover. however I would have to spend a lot of time editing the photos in order for them to fit in with the conventions and style I am aiming for these being more like the following:




All following the conventions I mentioned in my previous post:
  • Pastel colours
  • Geometric Shapes
  • Fireworks
  • The cover will be hugely edited
  • Simplistic
  • Eye catching
  • Image which fills the album cover
  • Photography 


Having being inspired by American photographer, Ansel Adams' black and white landscape photographs, while I was on a skiing short holiday with the family over a weekend this term, I used this opportunity to take some pictures for my digipak. 

Here is some of Ansel Adams photographs: 



My interpretation of Ansel Adams photographs:


Having being inspired by American photographer, Ansel Adams' black and white landscape photographs, while I was on a skiing holiday with the family I used this opportunity to take some pictures for this digipak. Before uploading these pictures to a photo collage, i edited them to black and white, and changed the saturation slightly, in order for these to look even more like Ansel Adams photographs. 


Overall I have decided that I will go with the landscape photographs I have taken, as I feel this would be best suited as a digipak cover for particular the genre of music I am doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment