Friday, 20 September 2013
Music Video Mood Board
From this I have gained ideas which I will take on board when doing my Story Boarding of the video. When doing this Mood Board I took on with the conventions I have already decided my video will be/have. For example, I decided my video will be black and white as the background story will be very dull, there for by using no colour this will be the audiences first opinion on the video, this will create a more in-depth video. However, some colour will be used on some featured to keep the audience intrigues.
I have also decided I will be using a lot of out door/natural scenes, I decided this because I think this will be suitable for my video, I will also be able to be more creative when filming and editing, like for example I would be able to record my actor running and doing more out door activities. My video will also be filmed indoors, but the building will be dull, to convey the actors feeling of being depressed, this atmosphere will also help to bring in the audience.
Labels:
Planning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment