The Kooks
I found this poster quite interesting as you can see slight facial expressions however as the main image is distorted slightly you cannot see the full face. I believe this intrigues the audience, but also as the band are already quite famous the faces of the band aren't necessary for the poster to be recognised, this is throughout the other conventions they have followed for example the faded beige/maroon colour on the main image, the use of instruments in the image, the bold black title and scruffy hair (representing them to be chilled out and enjoying their music).
Two Door Cinema Club
I liked this poster mostly because of the positioning of the title and the positioning of the tour date, I also liked how the record label was small and out of the way, however not hard to look for, this is good because the record label gives recognition and advertisement to the band/artist.


No comments:
Post a Comment